Value Charts is a consumer website and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for Value Charts, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click Settings.
2. Look for Apps and Websites and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Find Value Charts in the list and Select Remove option.
3. A dialog box appears, in that click Remove button.
4. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your website activities.